0 item(s) in cart/ total: $0
> 2016 Optum EncoderPro.com Standard (1 YEAR Online Subscription) AVAILABLE: NOW
2016 EncoderPro.com Standard
2016 Optum EncoderPro.com Standard (1 YEAR Online Subscription) AVAILABLE: NOW
Questions about this item? Be the first to ask here.
Add to Cart
Review this item
Add to Wish List
Email a friend
Binding: Online Subscritpion
EncoderPro.com, the coder’s essential CPT®, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM/PCS, and HCPCS Level II online code look-up software, offers fast, detailed search capabilities of over 20 volumes of procedure, service/supply, and diagnosis reference material and lay descriptions in real-time. Complimentary code updates let practices billing Medicare Part B and private payer’s code confidently throughout the year with fewer rejected claims due to improper coding.
Key Features and Benefits
• Optum360 Edge—Powerful CodeLogic™ search engine technology. Keyword search across code sets (including ICD-10-CM and PCS) simultaneously using up to four terms, acronyms, abbreviations, or even misspelled words.
• Optum360 Edge—Lay descriptions for procedures and HCPCS. Access comprehensive Coders’ Desk Reference descriptions for thousands of procedures and services to enhance your understanding of CPT® and HCPCS code differences.
• Optum360 Edge—Automatic monthly updates. Real-time application service delivers code changes before implementation and updates Medicare coverage information regularly for coding confidence.
• ICD-10-CM and PCS—Includes mapping content from ICD-9-CM, volume 1, volume 2, and volume 3 codes to ICD10-CM and -PCS codes (as well as backward mapping) using the GEM (General Equivalency Mappings) and Optum360’s MapSelect clinical mapping content. Also includes ICD-10-CM and -PCS searching and Optum360’s tabular (ICD10-CM and -PCS books) content.
• Color-coded edits. Reduce research time and improve coding accuracy with at-a-glance sex or age edits, Medicare coverage, and bundled procedures.
• User notes. Easily identify codes or code groups requiring more personal or company information.
• Notepad. Store your most frequently used codes for easy access and export your codes to Windows programs.
• Great value. Includes the content from more than 20 code and reference books in one powerful solution.
Recently Viewed Items